1. To get a professional portrait in your “normal” clothes. You have a lot more flexibility to do different poses when not in your wedding dress.
2. To use in your Save the Date card or invitation, or on your wedding website.
3. To put an engagement announcement in the paper.
4. To get a professional portrait at a different time of year than your wedding. Summer wedding? Get some fall colors for your engagement, or out in the snow.
5. To use on the wedding day for guest sign in – as a guest book, a signature mat/frame or other creative ideas.
6. To use as centerpieces or other wedding decor.
7. To use framed portraits as gifts for family – great holiday or birthday gifts!
8. To try out your makeup and hair before the big day and see how they come out in photos.
9. To use in a slideshow on your wedding day.
10. To get used to your wedding photographer and their style and posing, so on your wedding day you have some practice.
Contact the studio for more info!
Kimball Nelson Photography- natural moments & genuine images